Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wilton Manors Main Street hosts Lynn Dolan at the next Island City Art Walk

On April 15th, there's going to be the final official Island City Art Walk.  Wilton Manors Main Street is excited to announce that we will be hosting Mixed Media Artist Lynn Dolan.  Lynn's art pops off the page with many textures and colors to please the eye.

Lynn is also a supporter of Wilton Manors Main Street which is a plus for us.   In Lynn's words, "I fully support the Wilton Manor Main Street Program...think it's wonderful and I hope it comes to fruition under your watchful eye. I'm very excited to be able to exhibit my work at your office on April 15th and I've been busy creating large pieces to fill up some of the great wall spaces you have."


Lynn says, describing her art: "I've had many opportunities through the years to exhibit my art. Started my obsession with creating in high school and more often than not you could find me in the Art Room covered in clay or paint. College lead me through the fundamentals of Art History and I've never stopped. During my career I've had the experience of being in juried Art Shows and have won awards for Most Original and Most Creative in the Mixed Media field. Having moved down to Florida last year has motivated me to seek out oppotunities and locations to display my Art. I came upon the Island City Art Walk through Mary Ellen from the Ellen Charapko Gallery and here I am ready and able to creat unique and original pieces."

We at Wilton Manors Main Street are looking forward to seeing Lynn's Art.  You can see it too at our offices on April 15th, 2011 from 7PM through 10PM at 2164 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, FL, 33305.

Expanded parking is available at Hagen Park as well as on Wilton Drive.